Saturday, December 1, 2007

Glass Art by SarahsSky

I have been lusting over many pieces by SarahsSky, but I never thought I would get anything because of the insane shipping costs to Europe, especially for heavy things like glass. After months of lusting, and after a few sales of my own I decided to take the plunge and buy not only one thing, but three from SarahsSky.

The first piece that got me started was her beautiful tea light candle holders. She has made mosaic ones, and more simple ones like the one I got - The Light Pink Stained Glass Mosaic Candle Holder. As soon as I opened up the extremely well packaged box I had to put a tea light in and light it. The glow from the candle holder is just beautiful!


The second thing that caught my eye was the beautiful Green Stained Glass Mosaic Leaf. It is much larger than in the picture - I keep it on my desk but if I had a coffee table I would proudly display it there! It is a great size to keep small things in it like jewelry, bobby pins, or anything else you have scattered around and want to put in one place. It would also be nice to keep empty as just a main focal piece.


Finally, as if the candle holder and leaf weren't enough Sarah just happened to list the perfect necklace! It is small, detailed and makes a statement even with its' small stature - just the way I love my jewelry! So of course I had to add the necklace on to my list, but the only problem I had was deciding whether to get the magenta or mint tile. I decided to go with the magenta, I think because it looked really good on Sarah's sister :)


I really recommend buying something for yourself, or as a gift for someone else from SarahsSky. She has great customer service, wonderful communication, and my things were extremely well packed and made the transcontinental trip from the US to Europe without a hitch. She has a passion for what she does and you can really tell though her work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was already so thrilled to have my mosaics travel across the ocean to you but I couldn't be more happy hearing that you are so pleased! How thoughtful of you to take the time to write so many wonderful things! Thank you so much!!! : )

Shannon said...

They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them... I'm going to have to check out SarahSky.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com