Wednesday, April 9, 2008

DressGreen

Again, with my bath and body addiction I had to try out products from DressGreen on Etsy. All of Lauren's products are 100% natural and free of all that yucky stuff that is found in commercial products.

I placed a rather large order: Coffee Exfoliant, Snow Day Exfoliant, Green Tree Moisturizer, Pomegranate Juice Moisturizer, Orange Blossom Moisturizer, Purifying and Blemish Controlling Body Serum, Toning and Clarifying Facial Serum, and finally the Lusty Lip Lush. I have to say that the exfoliants smell heavenly and work great! They aren't too greasy but leave your skin lightly moisturized. The body and facial serum are my new favorites! I use them on my face after washing as a moisturizer (and they help combat blemishes!). The Moisturizers go on smooth and smell great and the lip lush is just wonderful!

In addition to great products, Lauren strives to provide great customer service. She is very accommodating and lets you know whats going on during the whole transaction. Shipping was extremely fast and everything was packaged beautifully in green tissue paper. She even included a little card explaining her products and some cotton pads for the facial serums! I know as soon as I run out of these products I will be back for more!!!

1 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

mmm, the coffee exfoliant looks killer. you've got to let us know how it works.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com