Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pikaland: The Illustrated Life

I found this great website and store. Pikaland is about everything illustrated. It features different artists and welcomes artists to submit their work to be sent out in the PikaPackage. I have already gotten two Pika Packages and am looking forward to my next one. In both packages, I was so pleased with the artwork - I want to put everything up on my walls, but I literally don't have any more room!

On the site you can see all the profiles of all the artists that send in their work, as well as the work(s) that were sent in. So many artists contribute their work, that you really are surprised on what pieces you get because the PikaPackage comes in either a 4 or 8 item package.

Amy, who started this whole concept is so sweet! She responds to all comments on her blog and lets you know when your PikaPackage is shipped out. It comes all the way from Maylasia which seems to make the package a little bit more special. I just love this and hope to continue getting a package every time one comes out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com