Saturday, December 6, 2008

MixTape Zine

I found out a wonderful zine a few months back and am so happy I did. They are from Australia and mostly focus on crafting and going green - which is just my thing. After ordering five issues, I decided that I wanted to write some articles for the zine and see if I could contribute in some way to the crafty world out there. I had two articles published so far, one in issue #6 and one in #7.

I wrote another article and hopefully it'll be published in issue #8 which comes out in February I believe.

Check out their blog and their shop where you can purchase the current issue as well as back issues.

This zine is definitely worth checking out, one of the very few zines/magazines out there for modern crafters and eco-friendly people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com