Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally! New PDF Patterns!

So, while in school, all I kept thinking about was re-vamping the two PDF patterns I have listed in my shop plus making more! I know many of you out there are DIYers and would love to make your own items. I decided that I would make the patterns of my bags available to others and also allow you to sell them (as long as you respect my requests!) I have made a new pattern called the Grab and Go Bag. It's small enough to be used as a child's bag (who think she's an adult) or for an adult who just wants something small to carry around.

I am also in the process of making another pattern for the All Day Tote. I do not have any listed in my shop right now but have about 5 in the making! Hopefully in the next couple of days I can also re-vamp the other two patterns that are already listed (the market bag and coasters.)

Any patterns that you are looking for in particular? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com