Wednesday, July 7, 2010

News

So I know I promised to blog more, but so many things come up in life! How do these 'professional' bloggers find time to write, cook, clean, craft, take care of their families, work etc? I don't have enough hours in the day!

Anyway, I wanted to share some news! I finally have a newsletter/mailing list with Pepper Pod Designs that we will be sending out quarterly. It will include new items that we've made, where we will be, sales, discount coupons and more. If you'd like to sign up, you can do so here.

I also wanted to post where we will be in the near future. More shows might come up as well as jewelry parties. If you are interested in a jewelry party yourself, please contact me!

★ Barboursville Civil War Days, WV (July 17-18)
★ WV State Fair, Lewisburg (Aug 13-21)
★ Mound Arts fair in S. Charleston, WV (Sep 11)
★ Pumpkin Festival, Milton WV (Oct 7-10)

Also, if you know of any festivals in your area that you'd like us to look into, please let us know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com