Our garden is finally planted and our veggies are sprouting. Some raccoons got into our carrots and a single tomato plant - any suggestions on how to keep them out and away?
(Our chickens ended up dust bathing in one of our garden boxes...we've put a fence around everything since then)
The school year is officially over and I get to work on some fun projects that I've been wanting to do all year but never had the time. Pinterest surely hasn't helped with keeping those projects in check; in fact, 95% of what I want to do has come from pinterest.
(one of the dresses that acts as inspiration for summer sewing!)
Some of my (personal) crafting goals for the next week or two:
- Hem/take in some clothing that have been sitting in my craft room for a year. Literally, a year.
- Make a tank dress like this or this or even this.
- When I saw this ruffled duvet cover I instantly fell in love. Definitely want to make it, though it will probably take all summer!
- Make little man shoes and tie for a friend's baby shower.
- Finish kitchen tea towels and post tutorial for them and dying fabric in an HE washer.
- Move all bookmarks to pinterest for easier viewing
- Sand and spray down a vintage bowl flower I bought at a craft fair - pictures to come later