Monday, November 12, 2012

Crest 3-D Whitestrips from Influenster

I joined this great website, Influenster, where you can give your opinions on products you used and get invited to test products based on what you enjoy.  I was lucky enough to be selected to test out the new Crest 3-D whitestrips!

A full size box of Crest 3D whitestrips was sent to me (pictured) to be tested.  After I get through the entire box, I'll post my before and after pictures as well as giving my opinion on the strips.  I know they retail for $40 so I know I would be apprehensive about buying them without knowing if they really work!

They are supposed to whiten your teeth just as well as a professional whitening by the dentist.  In about 20 days I will let you know what I think!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what was the outcome?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com