Tuesday, September 18, 2007

oh time just flies by...

I think you know that you're getting old when the days and weeks just fly by. My birthday is in exactly 3 weeks, and I still remember last year's birthday as if it were 3 months ago! My pre-study courses are still going on, so I just sit and listen to the lectures all day, study during breaks and when I come home i'm too exhausted to really do anything - I don't even have the energy to sew. Hopefully when I get into the groove of things I will set my school time, social time and creative time so that I am able to enjoy/do it all. It feels weird not sewing every day, and I am specifically not sewing because I don't want to create mediocre things; when I sew I want to make sure that I am creating the best items possible! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com