Monday, February 11, 2008

Daisycake's Soap

Being a huge fan of 100% natural bath & body care, I had to give Daisycake's Soap a try. Since becoming a member on Etsy a little less than a year ago, I have been drawn to many of the wonderful shops and want to give the most appealing ones (to me!) a try. Daisycake's Soap specializes in just that - Soap! She has a special on her website for a pound of cold process soap that is not a consistent weight, cut or packed beautifully for $14 and free domestic shipping. I decided this would be the best way to try her soaps for a great price. After getting the soaps I was pleasantly surprised to see that all the scents were very appealing to me and they were wrapped in tissue paper with a corresponding card for each scent for me to know exactly what I was getting.

I so far have tried out the Natural Rose Clay Soap and I have to say it's one of the best soap's I've ever used! Daisycake's Soaps being one of the first that I have tried on Etsy, I sort of feel that nothing can really live up to her soaps and that has kept me from really buying any other soaps. I have gotten some samples from some bath & body stores on Etsy but still have not given them a try because I enjoy the Daisycakes Soaps so much!

I really recommend giving Daisycake's Soap a try. As far as general bath and body I have my favorites, but for soap Daisycakes is my favorite, hands down!

1 comments:

daisycakessoap said...

Wow! Thanks so much for your kind words! My Google Alerts brought up your post, what a nice thing to read first thing Monday morning! Many thanks! Jean-Marie

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com