Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Beetlelady Books

I have always loved journals and notebooks. In them, I don't write stories or poems, I write lists, things to do, random thoughts, favorite quotes and any other random things that come to mind. I love to keep notebooks, to keep my thoughts collected, to write about good or bad days; to help me remember things that might slip my mind by the end of the day.

When I found Beetlelady Books, I fell in love with her journals immediately. They are meticulously hand bound with beautiful papers covering the outside. You can tell that with each journal Stephanie takes great care when making these journals. Stephanie kept great communication during the whole transaction and the journals arrived carefully wrapped. They are the perfect size for me, not too big that you can't carry them around and not too small that you will lose them. They are also surprisingly light, they seem lighter than regular journals that I have but with the durability and care of a hand bound book.

I highly recommend getting a book from Beetlelady Books. You get great service, careful and fast shipping and a wonderful journal that is a pleasure to write in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com