Thursday, June 19, 2008

Be Happy Now

I don't remember how I found Jenny's shop, but as soon as I found it I was in love. All her paintings and drawings are so original and definitely show her style. I was especially drawn to her work because it's not the typical things that are popular these days - deer, birds, cupcakes, matryoshka dolls, etc. Don't get me wrong, I like all of the above and think they're cute, but as soon as the fad is over then all these stuff just looks strange all over your walls. But then again, I do have an eclectic style.

I hearted many of her items, many of them selling out before I could purchase. Most of her artwork incorporates some kind of animal or monster, which I just love (I'm a dog lover myself). The colors are just so bright and lively, they really do make you Happy! I really had a hard time deciding what I wanted but I finally made my decision. I got "3 Monsters and a Dog" and "Just Be Happy." The Monsters and dog painting, I think is obvious why I got it and I got the Just Be Happy because I have many days when I need to be reminded to not take everything so seriously and Just Be Happy!

The shipping was fast coming from Isreal and Jenny even drew on the envelope (which I will probably cut the images out and frame too!) and sent me a little thank you with the work that I bought. I wish I had more room on my walls to buy more, but I guess I'll just buy some as gifts to make others happy :)

3 comments:

Metal Diva said...

She does have some really cool work! Thanks for sharing!!

Kreativlink said...

You made good choices :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I love Behappynow's work! And I agree: it is so much different from others work! What a great purchase you made! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com