Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm still here!

I know, I know... I have not been updating my blog. School got incredibly busy and it just gets put on the back burner. I promise though, this summer I shall be updating more often and posting some new goodies in my shop. I will also be taking more custom orders.

This summer I will be taking two classes and working, so things will also be busy, I will make sure I have time for some sewing. Next semester I have 3 clinicals to go teach in schools so I will probably be just as exhausted, if not more, than I am now. But I will definitely try my best to keep my blog and shop updated. I will also be getting my own apartment this fall, so towards the end of the summer I will be busy moving and getting settled in before school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com