Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sneak Peek

Well, it's been about a month since I submitted my 2nd shop (jewelry) to be featured on heartsy. I know I didn't have that much success with my sewn goods, but I'm hoping to rock this one to make up for the bags!

Just wanted to give a sneak peek of my deal that will be featured tomorrow, April 5th!
Go browse my SHOP and make a wish list for tomorrow :)

P.S. I'll also be running a special if you purchase over $60 before shipping, you will receive a free pair of earrings of your choice!

3 comments:

Aerides Designs said...

I thought that was you! Hope it went well and you enjoyed it.

Meghan said...

Thanks! How did you do? You were on there a couple days ago, right?

Aerides Designs said...

Yes last weekend - I enjoyed it, lots of new lovely customers and it was fun to deal with that much volume all at once.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com